· Luck—what IS luck? How do we influence or make our luck happen?
· Fate/destiny—how do we create our own destiny?
· By what means do we create success? Do you have a formula for creating your own success? Does it work? How is it done?
· In what sense, if any, do you believe that the Law of Attraction works?
o In a religious sense
o In a scientific sense
o In a psychological sense
· Visualizing the outcomes, manifests the outcomes.
· How does the Law of Attraction relate to your life?
· I am what I believe I am.
· What would define success for you this semester? How can you use what you know about the power of visualization in order to achieve that success?
· By watching the video, The Secret, I learned . . .
· By watching the video, The Secret, I learned that I am a strong, courageous, creative person.
· It’s only when you know that you are in complete control of your life that you can take responsibility for the life you are making.
· The decisions I’ve made in the past have created the life I am living now.
· The decisions I’ve made in the past have created the circumstances I live with now.
· The academic choices I have made in the past have created me as the college student I am today.
· By visualizing and committing to the goals we desire, we program our brains to look for solutions to problems and to recognize when the doors of opportunity open. Dr. Skip Downing (paraphrased)